This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Packaging progress - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

I have been piecing this together and working on my packaging for some time now. It is amazing how much effort and thought goes into every little part. I am no where near done but here is where I am headed for now. This doesn't even show my bags and envelopes used in the packaging. Different orders require different packaging so there are alot of options. I am still working on each individual project including better cd copyright release forms, disc and print care, referral programs and other things like gift cards. Hope you like where I am going....isn't this photo box just so perfect?

Packaging-002Packaging-006Packaging-007Packaging-043Packaging-036Packaging-048Packaging-065Packaging-030

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love it. I think it is very fresh, clean and visually appealing. Well done!

Jack said...

thanks !

mahakk01 said...

I think you are going in right direction. Your design of photo box is very neat and clean. It's really attractive. It shows freshness in your thought. I personally like this packaging design. Nice combination sense. I am waiting for you to complete your task.
cartoner

James leo said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. photography packaging

Post a Comment